WE OFFER COMPASSION, INSPIRATION & CARE
We have long believed that the right mix of smart technology and caring service can transform our industry. At Valley House, we have done just that: combined the finest rehabilitation teams and a sincere program of kindness in one place. And each day, our services are helping disabled or injured individuals reach new levels of potential and lead independent, productive lives.
To the disabled, regaining physical independence may seem like an elusive dream. But our rehabilitation center is providing the opportunity to transform that dream into a reality! Following a thorough diagnostic evaluation, a multidisciplinary team provides intensive, comprehensive services and ongoing assessment of patient treatment plans in order to ensure the most effective community reintegration possible.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS
"Anyone who has been to as many Rehab Centers as I have (due to many misfortunes with my parents), would absolutely agree that this place deserves no less than 5 stars. Nobody likes hospitals or rehab centers, as they are usually places of great sadness. But Valley House is the best I've experienced in the Bay Area.
Top reasons why:
1. Clean. This place is very, very clean for the type of business it operates. They are constantly cleaning the rooms, the patients and the common areas. This is the only Center that does not smell... it was the first thing my sister and I noticed when picking it out.
2. Nice & Attentive Staff. Staff members at Rehab Centers are always very busy and quite stressed out. But the people at this Center are very friendly, patient, attentive and usually smiling. Not only does this brighten the mood of the patients, but it provides an uplifting environment for everyone, including the visitors.
3. Good Food. Rehab centers don't usually provide the best food, but the food at this place is actually quite good! Since his stay (my father has been here for 2 weeks as of today), my Dad has had filet mignon, chicken, salmon, pasta, veggies, fresh fruit, and much much more. My Dad cleans his plate every meal.
4. Nice Facilities. The building and furnishings of this rehab center is the nicest I've seen. It is quite modern, and has nice paintings and art in every room. The patients' rooms are very pleasant, and equipped with dressers, night stand, and a TV with cable and DVD player.
5. WiFi. Free and speedy WiFi! Need I say more?"
– Alicia F. | Reviews | San Jose | Yelp Inc. | March 15, 2014